British Asparagus x Katie Pix Competition Terms & Conditions:
1. By entering this competition all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the following rules.
2. The prize draw is open to UK residents only.
3. Entrants must be 18 or over and all entries must be made from within the United Kingdom.
4. The prize shall be awarded at @enjoyasparagus ("the Promoters") discretion. If the Promoter considers any
entrant has acted inappropriately or dishonestly in entering into the competition the Promoter reserves the right to
refuse to award any prize.
5. No purchase is necessary.
6. How to enter: To enter, COMMENT on @katiepix Instagram post and TAG a friend in the comments who you’d like
to share the breakfast bundle with. Each separate tag containing a different person counts as a separate entry, so
7. Neither the Promoter nor its agencies are responsible for entries that are lost or deleted as a result of technical
failures or otherwise, including any such failure that is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of
submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
8. The closing date for receipt of entries is 9pm on 07/06/2019. Entries received after this time will not be included in
the prize draw.
9. The winners: 10 x winners will be chosen at random on 10/06/2019 from all entries received by the deadline. The
winners will be contacted via Instagram. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered
into. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners via Instagram. If the winners cannot be contacted or
successful contact is not made within 48 hours of the Promoter contacting them, the Promoter reserves the right to
select new winner without liability to the original winners.
10. The winner must have mainland United Kingdom addresses to which the prizes can be sent.
11. The Prizes: 10 x winners will win 1 x breakfast bundle each. This contains British asparagus, butter, eggs, white
wine vinegar, lemon, salt, pepper, crumpets, chives and a recipe card. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable
and no cash alternative is available. Other than where such liability cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter cannot
accept responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person entering the competition
or as a result of accepting the prize.
12. Privacy: Any personal data submitted by you will be used only by the Promoter for administrative purposes and
will not be disclosed to a third party without prior consent other than for the purposes of delivering the prize.
13. The Promoter is British Asparagus, BGA House, Nottingham Road, Louth, Lincolnshire, LN11 0WB.